View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
I'm on no high horse, all i was getting at was dont do it in a parking lot you never know when a person will walk out, who is monitoring the lot and or if a group forms. He was showing off...to people not to himself.

I wasn't being a dbag, i just was saying find a sanctioned event for the future, we all have fun, that is what the z is for it is just when and where.

Thats all. Glad everything is normal, but in all honesty, it makes no sense to me why you would post this, if your drifting around and twirling like a teapot something is going to eventually give, your lucky it was only your ecu for a couple minutes, and not one of your friends watching. Maybe the only person you were showing off to was in your car, thats still a big risk if you mess up.

Its all good. Dont get me wrong, its totally stupid doing what I did, but I did it and I did it safely, No poles, no traffic, no other cars, and yes it was for the person in the car with me, not a group of people. I also dont think I'm really gonna mess anything up on the car doing those things, unless of course I hit something. But these cars are getting thrown around all kinds of tracks all over the world with no problems. I'm sure a little drifting is ok. Plus I'm from Long Island, and not that this is an excuse but there is no motorsports out here, LI SUCKS.