View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
red6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Z Coupe M6 SPT
red6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the roughred6spd is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorylasts View Post
Problem
1)being a show off
2)I pulled into a big empty parking lot turned off the VDC and did a few doughnuts and a little drifting

Diagnosis,
Go to a properly sanctioned event, turn S-mode off along with vdc, then see if it happens again.
Oh, and there is no need to show off the Z does enough of that for you.
So the problem was me going into a parking lot and doing it in the first place HMMM that dont seem to answear my question but ok. And from the stuff you right I cant tell if your being serious, your telling me if I turn off the S-Mode from the start this wont happen??? I would still like to know why this happen.

P.S If this is gonna just be a bunch of post of people telling me I'm stupid and I should not do this, and this is why Z's crash all the time either dont post or LOCK THE THREAD. I did not crash my Z It was about 3am in the morning at an industrial park at a closed buisness. SO CHILL!!!