View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #141 (permalink)
fullmonty
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370 Touring/Sport
fullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond reputefullmonty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne View Post
yea 5.0, i sat and drove, and being the in the mustang felt right, it was what i wanted, the extra room, the trunk space, better site in the mirrors, and the performance, and much more. i picked it up fully loaded, except nav and glass roof, and im loving every minute of it.

Even the dealer i bought from also sells nissans, and the sales rep also had a 350z, and i told him its between a 370z and the 5.0 and he said, 5.0 is more car for the price, and its what you want. Ford really stepped it up, and its ahead of the 370z.
Do you mind me asking where you picked it up from as the dealer I got my Z from also sells Fords?