View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

AK, neither. of the locks i posted wont work with our OEM rays wheels, but i am selling mine so i am just looking for aftermarket solutions. I tried my hardest to find a solution for the OEM wheels, but there realy isn't anything that will because of the washer design, its not very popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
Slam your car so low that they can't fit a jack underneath there.

I think something like what Jeffblue posted will be the best solution, but as I always say, if someone wants something of yours that badly, they'll most likely find a way to get it.

I seriously hate thieves. It's just sad that we live in a world where we can't enjoy the things we work our butts off to get.
I can't find the video now, but apparently a couple of 'pikey's flipped some car, and then took a sawzall and cut off the suspension and took the wheels like that. And they filmed themselves doing it.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote