View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:25 AM   #1305 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
Attached are a couple of variations (.pdf is attached) of a Mid A group "Z Card". These were intended to be "generic" (e.g. not 370Z specific) to be more inclusive of the larger group.

Obviously, these are just up for consideration by the group -- I'm sure there are multiple design options, and certainly others may have a different design for consideration -- no pride in authorship here.

Anyway, the actual design document is in MS Word 2007, so personal edits can be made -- will make those available by request -- just shoot me a PM with the desired e-mail address you'd like me to shoot the template to.

All from here -- see ya'll tomorrow.
Liking the top left one myself but all are equally nice. I particularly like the curves of the Z!