View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

I totally agree with what Robert had to say! I came in second in street mod 370Z class behind a tuner shops entry(I had more done to my car also). I've judged and helped organize VW/Audi shows for about 8 years and this was never allowed. Customers against shops and their resources just isn't fair!

I also waited through the long dinner and left empty handed. I then proceeded to drive home and fall asleep at the wheel multiple times due to how late it was.

The peoples choice awards were next to impossible to figure out unless you've seen these cars for multiple years and new in advance to some degree.

I waited near my car as long as I could and not one judge ever came by, but I did see them in line for autographs.

I heard a rumor that I may have won the 370Z peoples choice, but don't really know.

Overall I did enjoy meeting some great people and seeing some great cars. I really was not planning on doing it again formally based on this experience. But we'll see!

Also, was there info on judge criteria? I listened to them talking to each other and the reasoning for point deductions sounded completely foolish!

OK, enough ranting for me!!
Thanks