View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 11:15 PM   #350 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan93rsa View Post
BTW, Stillen's kit is really looking like a pretty good deal!
[/FONT][/COLOR]
I went to town up and down the halls of STILLEN after everyone up to and including Steve Millen to keep the cost of this kit as low as was possible..

And while a bigger cooler can be built, obviously, this is in our opinion more than enough to handle virtually all driving needs for the 370Z, up to and including track use. It was built to spec to give maximum cooling at the lowest cost possible, utilizing a blend of super quality components like the SETRAB cooler and Goodrich stainless lines, down to the custom brackets, PS cooler relocation hardware, etc.

It's nice to see the guys with the STILLEN cooler seeing the benefits after testing and hard use.. and I would anticipate additional feedback from guys soon, as I know a number are embarking on trips to the track soon..