View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 08:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: the 2 balled club
Zsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to beholdZsteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
Just to weigh in...I am also having this problem intermittently. It is coming from the drivers side rear suspension any time load is added or removed from the vehicle, and before you say it I only weigh 190# . I thought Modshack stated before, it might have to do with the camber arms, but I can not find that reference by search. Mod or anyone that would like to confirm or expound on this would be helpful, as I am currently having the dealer look at this, but of course am getting the ol can not duplicate BS.

Thanks
mine is noticeable when driving at a spped of say 20 mph and coming to a stop at a light, towards the last few feet it just sounds like the suspension or something is creaking. Also it seems to do it more later in the day when its 100 degrees out. Im TDY for another 4 weeks so I cant get mine in the shop till I get back but will have them look at it. When doing oil changes are we suppose to lube certain areas of the car to prevent squeaks?