View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 09:17 AM   #39 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
springs and camber kit is local only due to the fact that I would want to swap your front coilover with mine so I don't have to pay a shop with a hydraulic spring compressor to remove the springs from the setup and put the stock ones back on. rears are no big deal as the springs aren't coilover style. I have my stock springs as well, so whoever buys it will go home with the eibachs installed, and a box with a full set of stock springs.

I might consider shipping at the buyers expense. Once my STI comes in next week, I could theoretically put the car on stands, ship the front coilover with rear eibachs and front stock springs, and you could return the stock front coilover. But that is a lot of shipping cost since you would be paying both ways and none of that stuff is light or small.
yea i understand what you mean. Lots of shipping cost. At that point, might as well just get them new. anyways, good luck, see you back in the sports car world soon enough!