View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

dropped my car off at the dealership today and while i was speaking to the rep she continually said "realign rear bumper" which is one of the things i asked to have done.... well i casually asked the kinda rhetorical question of "and they will sand and repaint the damaged area right?" and just got a stupid *** stare followed by "it just says to realign the bumper". So after talking to the service manager of the body shop it turns out they were actually going to just realign and space the damn bumper and put it back on DAMAGED had i not said anything......... so i had to hold there hand and explain each and every thing wrong with the car and what i wanted done. i would really like to believe that the dealership is (happy) to fix issues for you but after that i have an extreme lack in faith that they can even fix things on there own without a baby sitter. shouldnt even have to deal with problems like this on a car thats a year old, let alone a dealership that squeeked 36 grand out of me to turn around and not even know how to be willing to service the car correctly.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote