View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #1293 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sscottfitz View Post
Just wanted to mention that I hope I'm not breaking an unwritten Mid A group rulez for the meet this Saturday, but I'm bringing a freakin camping chair (maybe 2 ea.) on Sat to sit my lazy arse in........ I think it promotes group camaraderie (and my own personal comfort)

Also bringing some samples of a DRAFT Mid A group "Z Card" (like a business card) based on a design beaujolais's helped me put together. If I can get energetic tomorrow, I might even be able to send out an electronic copy sometime tomorrow -- anyway, just something for the gathered to review and provide feedback on......

See Ya'll Saturday -- and don't forget LUNCH! Just a thought.....it is time for another visit to Todai's?
I don't mind if you bring a chair at all! I like being up and walking around myself, but it does me no favors for you to have sore feet.

I was thinking of bringing an accessory with me as well. If I have time, I'll do eet.

I'm up for Todai's, although that'll mark 3 out of the 4 meals I've eaten with you folks to be sushi. Not that I'm complaining!

Edit: that fourth out of four meals was Gordon Biersch, where I had already eaten sushi for lunch.