Thread: Joke of the Day
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #772 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

A man is walking on the beach and he trips over a lamp. He brushes it off and a genie appears. The genie says, "You may have three wishes, with the caveat that whatever you wish for, your ex-wife will receive double as much."

The man pauses pensively. "First, I want my own island with food and water to support me the rest of my days." The genie obliges, but also bestows the man's ex-wife with an island twice as large and twice as plentiful.

The man is impressed and continues, "I want 50 trillion dollars." The genie obliges, but then also gives 100 trillion to the ex.

"I've given it a lot of thought," says the man, "and for my third wish, I'd like to be beaten half to death."
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote