View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 01:40 PM   #46 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Hmm... now you're getting me curious, but I'm not completely sure if I have an issue or not.

Lately my throttle seems to lag or hesitate from stand still as if I'm starting in 2nd. I press the pedal further, and it doesn't do any good and feels like ABS is kicking in preventing additional power from getting to the wheels without the braking feeling. It's worse with A/C running, so that's why I'm not completely sure if it's an issue. It's a pretty scary feeling when trying to make a turn in traffic as the car lags and doesn't move as quickly as anticipated in 1st gear.
could be similar, because they told me the car has been experiencing an unusual amount of switch failures, even though mine was just out of adjustment.

When the ecu thinks the brakes are on, you will only get 15% max throttle opening, so if AC is on, it will have a little less power. And, when I was just cruising around in traffic, I couldn't tell anything was wrong, only when getting on it.