View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
Why is everyone getting white?!
Haha, I'm getting white because my old 240 was white and it brings back memories. Oh, and white is the only color I liked in base+sports available in texas....I would have gone with Monterrey Blue or Platinum Graphite as well, but it's only a 2 hour drive to pickup the white, it would be about an 8 hour for the PG, and a 6 hour for the Blue.

Edit: Picture of the mustang when I brought it home. Stripped and sandblasted

And a picture of the Mustang while I was doing a quick test-fit of the Shelby Panels. She's currently stripped to bare metal while I do body work and weld in new floor pans...I'm expecting body to be done and painted in 2-3 years...after that a 400hp 351 windsor with upgraded suspension and drive-line to complete the package!

Last edited by Caravanshaka; 05-01-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote