View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

i guess there must have been more labor involved that i had thought. they had the car for about 5 hours, so must have been 75 an hour. Yes the parts aren't hat expensive, but the install isn't exactly a breeze. he said it was more complicated than he had thought initially. i dont think they ripped me off or anything. its kind of like getting a TT kit, yes its way less expensive to get the parts and do it yourself, but most people don't have the know how, same case here. If i were you, i'd just let a shop install it. you can go there, they will price everything out for you, tell you what each part costs and then you decide what you do and don't want.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote