View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #4564 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
Xan, did you lift all 4 wheels for the install? I'm hoping to use ramps for the rear and maybe some 2X10' boards under front wheels for a little extra room when I do mine. Or maybe you're lucky enough to have access to a lift.
You can reach everything with just ramps under the rear wheels. And you'll probably be fine. But you don't have a ton of space at the cats, so putting all four up does make the job easier.

I used ramps in the back as well, which is especially good to make sure you don't dent the mufflers when lowering your jack. For safety, I did just jack up the rear and lowered in onto the ramps, I don't like driving up ramps backwards.