View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:41 PM   #4561 (permalink)
Xan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 40th Aniversary
Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute

Installed my exhaust last night. The exhaust was truly a great fit and very well put together, so it was a real easy install.

After unpacking the last bit, I did find a small dent in one of the tips, but it's at the underside and you really can't see it, so no biggy.

I shimmed one side as it was hanging just a bit too high. For anybody looking for some washers, I used some 5/16 washers, which were a perfect fit.

Now for the best part, after driving it for a while, the car feels faster through the entire RPM range.
I'm not sure how much is due to the increased power and how much is due to the feeling generated by the awesome sound, but I'm really happy with the end result.

To me this is the way a 370Z should sound. I'm driving with my radio off and my windows open. The car does seem to attract even more attention with the added sound, which is fine with me, the car has the HP to back it up.

Thanks Tony for a great product!