View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront
Default Testing out the new 7D: Mark's 350z and David's SE-R

many of you who keep up with my side job know that i recently sold my canon 5D and bought a 7D. i've had the camera for a little over a week now and got a chance to take some spur of the moment pics with Mark and David monday before work. ran into some issues converting the RAW files but got that handled now. these were simply test shots so go easy on me...

4. my fav

6. the fugly duckling...

only 8 shots total edited so no need to link the album. my impressions so far are that this camera is incredible! i did notice that at 100% zoom in photoshop that these shots showed a hair more grain than my 5D at similar ISO (shooting RAW means no noise reduction). the focus was noticeably faster and more accurate. the new rear screen (compared to my 5D) is AMAZING, it was like going from a standard tv to an HDTV, maybe more. loving the camera so far, the big test will be this weekend. shooting 2 GTRs and 2 370z's in Charlotte then heading down for the big meet in Columbia, stay tuned!!

Last edited by HKYStormFront; 08-04-2010 at 05:43 PM.
HKYStormFront is offline   Reply With Quote