View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
jaxzman
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z white
jaxzman is on a distinguished road
Default White/Grey Touring Sport in Jacksonville Florida

Hi everyone. I thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself. I am 37 years old & from Jacksonville Florida. I recently purchased my 370z and am loving it! I have had other Z's in my lifetime and on the day I sold my last Z, I promised myself that one day I would buy another z, hopefully new. The day I saw a picture of the new model Z, I said to myself, "ya, that is it, & I'm getting one".

In March, I finally decided to go to the dealership and take a test drive, but told myself that it was only a test drive and that I was not going to buy until later this summer. Well, lets just say the car sold me. This is a great ride! Compared to the other Z's that I have owned, this is my favorite. I purchased the white touring/sport 7at, splashguards, kickplates, w/ no nav (i've got a portable gps & ipod). Purchased car with 8 miles on it & now it has almost 800.

My first Z was a 1981 280zx turbo and I was 18years old at that time. I sold it and bought a 1982 280zx and owned that for a few years and then traded it in on a 1986 300zx. I have always really liked the z car.

It is nice to find a community like this that has so many people that have great taste and similar interest's in cars.

Josh
jaxzman is offline   Reply With Quote