View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

This is a sore subject for me. I got one last summer and I contested it and I think it was dismissed. I am not one to run red lights but the few I was tagged in were BS. I found out that the red light camera lights are being rigged to be a few seconds shorter on the yellow!!!! With that information I decided If I should be close enough to where I might get tagged again, I will simply drop my **** in 2nd and FLOOR it thru the effing intersection as fast as I can. I don't give a !@#$, they are not getting me again! Greedy !@#$'s.

Note: I also tried the slamming on my brakes to avoid running through the intersection but that does not work too well either. With the shorter yellow light its hard to avoid this!

Last edited by tjlazer; 08-04-2010 at 03:04 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote