View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brannisa
Base Member

Drives: 10 -370Z - PG 7AT
Brannisa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I just bought the Adams polish kit and this stuff works as promised. The detail spray alone is worth buying. I've probably tried every wax and polish from auto zone and Adams products is the best I've tried so far. This stuff is kind of expensive, but trust me when I say it's worth every penny.
While we are on the subject of disappointment in car cleaning products. I purchased my Z about a month ago and have been slowly purchasing cleaning products so I can give the Z the best possible wash/wax. I've read all over this site and Adam's site about how great Adam's detail spray is. I was hestint at first but I finally purchased Adam's detail spray and tried it on my other car. I didn't want to try the detail spray on the Z iin case something went wrong. I used the spray all over, including the windows, and now whenever it rains, the windshield has a streaky film over it. Anyone ever have this problem?

One more thing, is there THAT much of a different between Adam's detail spray ($12.95 + shipping) versus a detail spray you can buy at Autozone/Target/etc for (4.95)? Maybe I just expected too much of Adams when I read all of the glowing reviews.

Sorry for my little rant but the original post got me fired up as well.
Brannisa is offline   Reply With Quote