View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
corbin09
Track Member

Drives: 370z
corbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond repute

I used the 5w-30 eneos for about 4 oil changes now. It performs great. I do have the typical "hot oil" symptom, but I have yet to install an oil cooler, and it was about -10 degrees cooler than the Nissan Esther oil in stop and go traffic, I have pictures and documentation on my other computer that I will PM you if I can find it. It was back when I was arguing about it with my dealership and it being "normal". Bottom line, It works great. I know a lot of import shops that swear by it. If you have an oil cooler, dont be afraid to run the 0W, from what I heard, It simply lubricates things a little faster.. Im sure there are other benefits aswell.
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote