View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #1668 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow View Post
The ratings are one of the things that most irritates me about EA games-- just because someone plays in a "lesser" league (Ligue 1, for example), he's less likely to get rated highly. Kosieclny is probably rated even lower considering he played in Ligue 2. Hopefully EA rates those two more highly, but they'll more than likely be in the high 70s with (maybe) an 80 for Chamakh.
I'd like to know who the guy is that actually does the research for the players and bases his ratings on what he sees, does the guy actually sit and watch games and analyze players throughout the year or does he just modify the previous years ratings and add to or take away from based on their stat sheets currently? Didnt Verms have a 70 something? seriously? the guy came in and shut EVERYBODY down, at least deservedly an 85. I really hope they do something innovative for 11', the past few have seemed all too similar, we need something ground breaking, one thing that really irks me about 10' is the fact that my player has a curve rating of 95, yet when I hit a finesse shot far post, the ball hardly bends at all and the keeper saves 95% of the time, when I cut in from the left side of the box and bend the ball far post with the inside of my right foot, that motherfvcker better be heading just inside the right post instead of straight into the keepers hands.

Last edited by Red370; 08-03-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote