View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #47 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

My friend recieved a test prototype set for his Z and I drove it around. Honestly you would probably have to drive it to believe it, but it really is more comfortable than stock, but it corners like your on a set of coilovers.

I didn't realize that so much of the road vibrations is felt through the car, until I drove the 370z with the Swift springs on it. The owner says he loves them but says that Swift might change it up a little bit for the production model.

I am already pretty much sold on them so I will do a write up on them when the production model comes out.

Anyways I have pictures of the car lowered on it. Cell phone pics but should be decent quality.
CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote