View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #55 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple's View Post
I thought the same but didn't have the nerve to come out of the closet and be proud of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thanks everyone for your patience and kind words. He had the Pacemaker put in yesterday. Basically, his heart is pacing on his own just like before. However, if the heart stops now, pacemaker will KICK IN and continue the beat. Hopefully, this will eliminate intermittent dizziness and rapid blood pressure drop. The cardiologist told me that usually people faints (syncope) when they don't get blood supply for 6-7 seconds. Luckily he never fainted.

Thanks.

Ok, now back to replying 3 days worth of pms and emails
Thats excellent news AK! Glad to hear all is well (again)

And if you need help with all those PM's you can redirect the insignifigant ones my way if you need to free up your mailbox.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote