View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
butdamnbrian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: the ladies wild
butdamnbrian will become famous soon enough
Default Well done, Serramonte Nissan (Norcal)

Just picked up my brand new 2010 PW 370Z, and I have to say my buying experience was top notch.

I worked with Vitaly, who's the forum representative for Serramonte Nissan (just south of San Francisco). We actually settled on a price for the Z *over the forum* before I even set foot in the dealership. $30,500 + tax/fees for a 2010 base + sport, which is a great deal in the bay area. I shopped around for about a month, and this was the lowest price hands down.

I traded in my beautiful 08 civic si fg2, which i'll miss forever. Trade-in value was really the only negotiation point (the same negotiation point that had me walking out of most other dealers), and I can honestly say my negotiation with Vitaly was fair and amicable. We both moved price points fairly, and arrived in the middle of our initial anchors. At no point did Vitaly or anyone at Serramonte come off as high-pressure, pushy, or disrespectful. I place a high premium on quality of character, and so I was happy to seal the deal with a firm handshake. Good stuff.

I'd highly recommend working directly with Vitaly, who is himself a Z enthusiast and who worked hard to put together a great deal for a fellow forum member. Much appreciated man!

Last edited by butdamnbrian; 08-03-2010 at 12:09 AM.
butdamnbrian is offline   Reply With Quote