View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I have the Kenwood 9960 with iPod int. I'm not sure what some are calling "slow" reaction. When I use my steering wheel control, I often get instantaneous changes between songs. Sometimes it's not, but a lot of the time, it is quick. IMO, some people are too impatient, but for my needs it's plenty quick. I've had two different Kenwoods (8120 and 9960) and both of them have been great units.
You might want to look at the DNX7160 if you are wanting to use navigation a lot. It has Junction View, Lane Assist and built-in Navteq Traffic. The Navteq is awesome. If you have a route set, it tells you of problems ahead and will re-route you around it. If you don't have a route set, it still warns you of traffic ahead.

Here's a comparison. http://www.kenwoodusa.com/ComparePro...NX7160,DNX6160

PM Wicked CAS to see what kind of a deal he can give you. Nazar is a great guy and is a Kenwood authorized dealer.
Tell him I sent you. (Brian Murphy if he doesn't recognize the screen name).

They're in New Hampshire.

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 08-02-2010 at 06:18 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote