View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #62 (permalink)
krsplsh
Base Member

Drives: none of your busines
krsplsh is on a distinguished road
Default tax on vehicle

ok, my accountant has it all worked out on what we will have to pay and all of that. i understand the implications of "my duty" to the IRS. I also know what the car is worth (MSRP and retail), and what I would have to pay and loose with the car monetary-wise. hey, if we sell this for 50% of what the car is worth (after taxes and all) I am still up! I was part owner of a car lot so I know how this works and how the money aspect moves with vehicles.
I understand all of you guys getting pissed off at me for selling this, and not "standing up" to my wife, but this is not a practical car for me/us now. I own a company and money does not grow on trees (unless you are a tree farmer). I am looking out for the long run of my family, my business, and the future for us. if you cant understand that than you have to grow up! I have owned many cars in the past (some of which were exotics) and I really think this car is a great car! but it is NOT PRACTICAL for where I am in life at this point!
decline the prize? so if someone came up to you and gave you $5k dollars tax free you would walk away? didnt think so, and that is if i sell this thing for a severe loss. if you want it we will talk and you can buy it!
as for pre planning....what do you mean, i can plan on winning something like this all the time? or do you mean planning after winning? the later i have done! that is why i am selling this, DUH!
so if you cant say congrats then
krsplsh is offline   Reply With Quote