View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
SE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z/STI/EVO X/IS-F
SE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dembflyr View Post
Thanks guys. This is exactly the discussion that I needed to help me make my decision.
I know that I'd be happy with either the Berk or Invidia.
I had made up my mind to go with the Berk even before I owned a Z. It was everything I wanted at the time. After looking at MANY videos and threads about exhausts, mainly because I haven't received mine yet, I have come to the realization that I am kind of glad that I have had more time to think it over. I have been toying with the idea of dumping Berk for over a month now.

I am going to go with the Invidia. Berk has lost me.

Good luck to those who are going to wait. I know that as soon as I cancel my order Berk will begin to ship but that's ok because I am good with my decision.
I will personally make sure that it is in stock before you place your order.

As a fellow enthusiast, I know how difficult it is to wait on items before they arrive. If it isn't in stock, that's fine; I'll let you know at the time you make your order. But as soon as things go south, you're the first person I'll be in contact with. We try to be upfront with our customers as much as we can. Often times there is a lead time for special order items (i.e Volk with 90-day lead times), but things do go south occassionally. In these instances, we will do our best to ensure that our customers are satisfied. A satisfied customer is key to our business.

-Victor

Last edited by SE; 08-02-2010 at 12:29 PM.
SE is offline   Reply With Quote