Thread: Offset
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
I really think bullit said he was one of the most aggressive setups just as an example of 'hey this is nearing the limits of how far you can go.' its a measurement for god's sake, i really don't think he was trying to brag about it.

Bullit, this is the second time i've seen people call you out on this nitpicky business. The other one was in your build thread when i asked whether you were the only one who had done forged internals for your twin turbo build.

Honestly, tearing apart what people say just so you can criticize them is really not necessary.
Again, it is not what is said, it is the delivery. Nonetheless, claims are made all the time and that brings attention to yourself. Claims spark interest and curiosity. The bigger the claim made, the bigger interest and curiosity will follow from others. It's a pretty simple cycle. Bold claims will attract scrutiny and fact checks. Its an everyday thing not limited to web forums.

If one takes corrections to certain claims as criticism, then forums are not for you. This is an open forum, open for discussion and disagreement, last time I checked.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote