Thread: Offset
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Lol W.O.W. You crack me up man! I know I'm not the most aggressive. Hence why I said "one of the most". Also the response isn't geared toward you a fellow member who understands the offset game probably better than I do... How does the OP know he is getting the right info from the right people he is new here and doesn't know who has what and who has done what... So sometimes we have to fill them in. So chill out and help new people rather than criticize those who do. I get 3-4 PM's a week or more asking will this fit or what size spacers should I run and etc... My participation here is to help new members not say I am a wheels guru cause I'm not and there is a lot I must learn too... feel free to step up and answer the newbie questions everynow and then
It is the manner in which the delivery of information relayed that is my contention.

I help out many members, I have been since 2003. I knew my 350z inside out and I am on my way with my 370z. However, I do it in the most humble way. I am just seeing a new wave of narcissistic posts and threads proclaiming their superiority in everything they do from some members. Its immature and counter productive.

Just an observation, but since this is the internet, it doesn't really matter anyways.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote