View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 07:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Z1804
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Sport M6
Z1804 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Z1804 Send a message via MSN to Z1804 Send a message via Yahoo to Z1804

Berk does not deserve patient and loyal customers like yourselves. Brand loyalty is the result of great service over time. Berk is not doing it's job as a business. If the delay is coming from parts being made in another country, they should have found a new company to outsource to. For every month past your ETA at least $50 should have been removed from the price. The $100 is garbage. If they couldn't build the exhaust as promised, they should have never taken people's deposits and full payments.

They need to take some notes from FI. When there's going to be a delay, someone from the guys gets on and lets the customers know. They're on here regularly. You can see when they've shipped exhaust out to people. Not ONE exhaust from Berk since the new group buy?

Good luck guys! I heard the Berk in person as well and it's a wonderful exhaust. It was my first choice. I knew I would not wait for 8 months to receive after their level of service.

I hope someone from that company will make some executive decisions and start providing better service.

I've heard very good things about the Invidia Gemini.

My .02 C

Fairlady Z 2011 Calendar Now on Sale!!!
Z1804 is offline   Reply With Quote