View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 01:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

just spoke with nissan service for the bigillionth time and they keep steering me toward talking to consumer affairs about it. They say that if enough people simply call them up and whine about the same problem a certain number of times that a "bulletin" is placed out to all dealerships to immediately and w/o question fix the problem on the spot under warranty after research is done to HOW to fix it. Seems to me that all people really need to do is get off rear end, stop talking to the dealership which will just give you the same answer every time, and start crying to these consumer affairs guys to fix our ****. if enough people do it, it will fix all our problems not just one persons. number is 18006477261 and they dont have an email address so i guess they haven't been introduced to the 21st century yet. worst thing that can happen is nothing, best thing is that we could all have our cars permanently and properly repaired at the dealerships expense so i would say its worth a half our of your time to make the effort.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote