View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christian370Z's Progression Thread

I figured I would start this up just to give me some additional motivation to get stuff done to my new Z after seeing all of the amazing build threads and journals before me. Firstly, my goal for the car is to keep it relatively tame and low key (FI is in the distant future) with the trying and true parts and methods for extracting some extra power out of my Z.

Well, I did my first modification to the Z today! Two 6000k LED bulbs for the parking/city lights to give the front end a bit more of an edge which I think worked well. What do you think, yay or nay?

Before:

After:

50/50 Shot, the LED is much brighter than the stock bulb in person:

Matches the Bi-xenons nicely

Tomorrow, I am driving to the Z store in Orange CA to pick up the Berk high flow cats and then I will stop by Stillen for the sway bars. I also have a new Stillen G3 intake enroute thanks to a fellow member and that will get powder coated textured black to match the plastic in the engine bay.
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote