View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Sunsational04
Administrative Assistant

Drives: 2019 430xi BMDUBBB
Sunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond reputeSunsational04 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey again.. so as AK had stated in his update they did tests on his dad and his dad is still in the hospital . They found that his heart stops (i think that's what he said) sometimes so he's going to be having surgery tomorrow where he will be getting a pacemaker to help regulate his heartbeat. He is very happy that you all are being patient with him and very supportive as before we are just hoping for the all the best for AK & his dad! which i KNOW he will be ok and we will continue to keep him in our prayers!

As i said before, if any of you need something just let me know and i will be more than happy to help you out as much as i can and see what AK would like to do!

We will update again soon! Thanx guys!

Love Always,
your fav. s.mod!
Sunsational04
Sunsational04 is offline   Reply With Quote