Thread: My 40th!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wes R, I think I recognize ur name form the 300zx club forum where you on there??? I remember a nice detailing thread you had done for "a day with a GTR" was that you??

I love the paint to that is what I loved right from the start after seeing one at an auto show the colour in person is so much better then in pics. The red interior had to grow on me as it led up to my purchase.

**Sibze** - sry man I was totally F***ed up the night before and slept way to late to make it out, probably would have been still drunk if i drove lol. I will make it out to some up coming ones as well as at Brantfords Z fest august 21. Hope to meet u guys soon though.

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 08-01-2010 at 01:48 PM.
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote