Thread: Any suggestions
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute

Well it isn't so much as a combo kit that you could buy in a store but more or less just making sure you have the tools you will need the most. Here's a small list that I personally have used for years on all general mods.

Tool box - I've got a 6 drawer Craftsman with table top

Tools: Get a few screwdriver kits. Ones that are of all lengths from a puny one to like a foot long. Also mixed with philips heads, flat heads, star and hex

Ratchet set: Don't just buy some crappy set with a few sockets. Get one with all standard and metric sizes. Also make sure that you can go from 1/4 to 3/8 and make sure it has extentions.

Wrenches of all shapes and sizes both metric and standard. (Midgi ratcheting wrenches are great)

Torx bits of all sizes

Cordless Drill

Tape: 3M, Assorted color electrical tape

I don't know if that's what you were looking for, but I think that just about covers everything you could need or want to do with your car.

If you need more than this, you are probably doing some major mod and I suggest at that point, just take it to your local shop.

Last edited by rreign; 04-30-2009 at 09:42 AM.
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote