View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 12:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

its not that they are unwilling to accept that there is a problem and fix it.... its that they are unwilling to accept that the problem is there fault, and that if you simply repaint the effected spots with the same **** paint that it will just happen AGAIN. They are giving me a very very hard time about just fixing the problem for good via ether a BETTER paint job which at this point i would gladly pay the difference for.... or to readjust the damn bumpers with some kind of shim or spacer in them so they dont rub, i mean is that to much to ask?

Reason i asked for photos is b/c THEY are, i mentioned that others were having the issue and they asked me to prove it. Also they seemed to be leaning more toward "if you prove this we will listen to you" so im pretty much attempting to make them put there money where there mouth is so this doesn't happen to every single Z owner on the island. Yes you are right Jordo, it is covered under warranty but there not fixing it, there postponing the issue so it just comes back later when the warranty is up......
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote