View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold
Default paint problem petition?

i have been the owner of 2 370z's so far. First a platinum graphite base model and now a solid red nismo. Both cars have had an issue with the paint in the seams where the bumpers meet the rear and front quarter panels. Its worst in the back though, it appears as though the natural flex and vibration of the car has ground the body pieces together since there is almost NO gap at all. Resulting in chipped off paint and areas where the paint is "bubbling" up and being pushed out of the cracks. I would appreciate it if my fellow Z brethren could post ANY pictures u may have pertaining to this issue so i can at the very least take this thread as proof/leverage against the dealership to help any other Z owners in the area get this fixed and hopefully it will spread to other areas. personaly i find a flaw of this caliber in such an expensive car just sickening, ive done my research and there are hundreds having this problem and the car is only a year old...... what will it look like in 10 years?
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote