View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 10:47 AM   #56 (permalink)
Kirkster
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Roadster of DOOM
Kirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really niceKirkster is just really nice

Frankly the Bose system in the 370 Roadster is good enough that I don't want to replace it. Since I got the nav option (which I did not want, but glad I got in hindsight) I am exceedingly pleased with the setup.

Yes it lacks base when you turn it up, yes it distorts a bit when you crank it to 11. These are things I am willing to live with as I am not looking to put McIntosh amps in a car again.

I tend to leave my audiophile tendencies in the house where they belong. Until I can get a sound stage like I get from my Totem Acoustic setup in the house I just don't want to drop the cash involved in creating a sup par sound stage in an environment not acoustically conductive to creating a great sound stage. Make no doubt, a car is not an environment that lends itself to making a good sound stage.
Kirkster is offline   Reply With Quote