View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Opinions Needed on Sways

I know there are a number of threads on sway bar discussions including a long Stillen vs. Hotchkis debate but I have had a hard time finding current reviews and opinions on them that are more recent. I will be picking up a set next week but am up in the air about whether to get Stillen or Hotchkis.

From what I gather, Hotchkis are stiffer and better suited to being paired with aftermarket springs or coilovers while the Stillen are slightly more relaxed and would be a better match for stock suspension. The issue is that I won't be throwing in coilovers for a while but don't want to upset the beautiful balance the car has now so which would you all pick?

Thanks!
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote