View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 12:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Junkman2008
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2001 Corvette Coupe
Junkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond reputeJunkman2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
I know on one of the videos you put to much product on. Im wondering after you apply product the first time and the pad is still has product on it as you move onto new spots, can you start to use less product as you go on?

I was using the adams swirl and haze remover and i started to notice like all wax applications less is more.
You are CORRECT! Better yet, you can use a couple of squirts of detail spray on the pad instead of applying more SHR. This will help flush the pad of that excess product and allow you to stretch that application where you used too much product. This is also a helpful thing to do when working in direct sunlight (when shade is not an option).