View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
tonmed123
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red M6
tonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond repute

In houston Executive tint, (xmhouston.com) for the CLEARbra 3M brand or Xpel has a locator on their website with either factory trained installers or non factory trained installers. I had already had installed before I saw their website because I went in for tint not for the bra. So I got mine at xm. I got take it back to get it reapplied. I know the bra can go on flawless on a porshe cause Ive seen it. It may take a coulple of times on ours due to the the way its shaped. It was not the product. Xm has lifetime and you can take it back every six months if you want. At least that thats what they told me. Im not sure about what the expel dealer offers. It was 500.
tonmed123 is offline   Reply With Quote