View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
tonmed123
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Red M6
tonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond reputetonmed123 has a reputation beyond repute

Food for thought. I just got a clear bra installed last weekend. I gotta take it back tomorrow so they can redo the mirrors and hood. One of the mirrors had a fingerprint the other did adhere just right. The hood had a tiny piece of scrap film that got trapped at the time of application. I couldnt tell when I got the car back for it was getting dark. I noticed it when I inspected it in my garage. when I took the car in (SAT around 3pm) they had just finished a Porshe and it was flawless. I was blown away.This time Im going to take it asoon as they open the shop and not on a weekend when they are swamped with work or in a hurry to go party!!LOL Im mean if your gonna drop 500 on it, i should be flawless. I called them the next day. The shop said they have a lifetime warranty and I can take it back every six months and get a new one if I want. I will post how it goes tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't rain. Its been flooding here in Houston.
tonmed123 is offline   Reply With Quote