View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 06:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean.mirage View Post
I bought a 2010 40th ann. 370z today. I want to get some bolt ons pronto. I would like an intake that provides the most power, any recommends?

As well, I want an exhaust that provides more growl and power, but I am not looking for anything loud, I dont want to attract attention. Any Recommends?

As well, with exhaust is there a system that replaces the cats with high flow that is bolt on without having to mess with sensors and ecu?

Thanx for all the help, I am pumped to join the world of Z.
I will not tell you to use the search function. I will hopefully be able to help you. We have a system available for your car. Our quietest verion would be the stainless steel version with 18" resonators. To eliminate the stock cats however keep it as quiet as possible, I am recommending our (resonated high flow cats). As far as an intake I have my own opinion on which one makes the most power but we can get you any of them. The 3 most popular are the Stillen Gen III, Ingen long tube and K&N drop in filters.

Below is a link to our exhaust thread. Please check it out and do not hesitate to call me directly if you have any questions...

Exhaust thread: Fast Intentions exhaust is here!

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote