View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

I just got 5 more photos from the folks who are currently auctioning off my old Yellow 370Z. His name is Peter Bulba.

His comments to me in the email:

here are the pics of your previous car . its a shame but oh well things happen i wish i could restore this one but man its banged up a little to much for me i mean i fixed dozens of 350zs and g35s but this is my first 370Z what would you say about comparison to the 350Z like driving wise?

I really can't answer his question since this is my first Z. I'd happily respond to him if anyone has any imput they'd like me to pass along.