View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer
Default Meisterschaft GTS: quiet it down some?

Ok I think I made a BiG mistake with my choice of parts! I decided to install ERZ HFC's and this exhaust. Big mistake! I sound like a F1 racecar every time I drive off from a stop light. Any moderate gas and it screams. Normal driving and keeping the rpms under 3K is descent. Syncro rev match is OFF as it screams every time the rpms go up! I should of left my stock cats on! But I had to mutilate one to remove it (demon bolt!) So now I am stuck with my HFC's and need to decide what to do. I am thinking I might just have to get the Stillen CBE and call it a day. I really don't want this kind of attention and any fix it tickets!

So my question is, what can be done to quiet it down some other than stock cats? Would resonators added to the mid pipes help?

As a side note this exhaust is top notch! Fit is 100% perfect and the quality is amazing! I really want to keep it but it's just too loud for my taste.

Last edited by tjlazer; 08-11-2010 at 04:28 AM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote