View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ideas to teach someone a lesson.

Hey guys,

So there is a couple in their 30s that lives right above me in my apt. They have a son about 5-7 yrs of age. The problem I've been dealing with for the past 6 months is that their son literally jumps up and down as hard as he can, and runs around the whole place all day long. It wakes me and my roomate up and sometimes we get a panic attack at night thinking that it's an earthquake. We spoke to the manager and also spoke directly to the father of that child repeatedly. His response is "so do you want me to chain my son up and put him in a corner?". The apartment manager keeps telling us that he is moving out soon so take it just for a little while longer but it's been 6 months now.

Do you guys have any clever ideas of how we can fix this problem? I normally would go beat the guy down and have him make his son stop but I'm trying to be good this year. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Tim
tbonesteak is offline   Reply With Quote