Thread: NBA Finals??
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #39 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman1910 View Post
I think we'll be okay in the end. We've got enough bigs now that we can get a fresh guy in on Gasol and Bynum every quarter. They aren't the most talented players but they all play their role fairly well.

In the end it will come down to who plays the hardest and who wants it the most. If you think we may not have the length than I think Mike Brown/Cavs did a good job selling it to you.

I do agree with you on Shannon Brown. He's turned out to be one heck of an addition. It can definitely make things harder for our bench.

I think HCA will play a key role in this series. The first two games are the most important in setting the momentum.

This will be a great series to watch.
personally, yes it will be a great series to watch.

but if the lakers can just contain mo williams, it will be another one man show for the cavs. the biggest addition for the cavs was mo williams and he can surely ball with the best of them. but with our big guards in brown and vujacic hopefull we can swarm him down.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote