View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
'10Anamoly
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z BS M6
'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light'10Anamoly is a glorious beacon of light

My exhaust is an x-pipe through the OEM resonators (so starting 2.5" then down to 2.25" out the back) and then through some Magnaflow 18" resonators (4" diameter) and then out through the OEM tips. Sounds amazing and is extremely deep. However, with straight through all the way there was a LOT of drone around 2500rpms, consider yourself warned. I fixed that with some side branch resonators now I have the best of all worlds in my opinion, super deep exhaust and no drone. See my thread in the intake/exhaust forum about the side branch resonators for more details.

The 2.25" pipes dont hurt power really since its all straight through. My car has a whole lot more power than it did with just the x-pipe and the oem muffler, and that was better than stock too. That muffler stinks! Will have pics tonight for you if you want to see them.

374rwhp, 360rwtq SAE / GT500 Axle-Backs / Brembo Pack / Track Pack / Recaros / 6spd
'10Anamoly is offline   Reply With Quote